The FIFA 20 Road to The Final (RTTF) has officially began as of the 8th November 2019. EA have just released the information regarding RTTF via their FUT Champions Cup Twitch Stream.
This article is live, meaning it will change as more information regarding RTTF players are announced!
How Does FIFA 20 Road To The Final (RTTF) Work?
- There are 2 RTTF teams that will be released
- One is released 8th Nov and the 15th Nov, they include 14 UEFA Champions League players & 3 UEFA Europa League players
- Week 1: 8th Nov – 15th Nov
- Week 2: 15th Nov – 22nd Nov
- The high rated cards get a +1 upgrade for their base card
- The low rated cards can get higher upgrades
- If their team progresses to the knockout stage they get a +1 rating, and then a +1 rating for every round after that
- If their team gets knocked out of the UCL (Champions League) then they will get a RTTF Europa League card
Entire Road To The Final Team
The full list of FIFA 20 Road to the Final Players are:
- David Neres
- Eder Militao
How Do The RTTF Stats Increase?
UEFA Europa League RTTF Players
- Juan Jesus
These cards have the same rules as the Champions League RTTF players, so there is no need explaining how they upgrade.
On a side note, the card designs look absolutely epic. We are sneakily hoping that some of the Champions League RTTF players drop out of the Champions League just so they get that awesome gold design.